EDTA Absorption Study
HRV (EDTA effects)
EDTA & cancer
EDTA & Longevity
EDTA - Iron removal
Chelation - Toxic Metals
Infections & Heart disease
EDTA - pulse pressure
Parasympathetic Clients Protocol
EDTA - AIDS
EDTA suppositories - children
Iron - infections & cancer
EDTA suppository protocol
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I use it?
Since magnesium and potassium are relaxing, you will probably want to use it later in the day when you want to relax. People with trouble sleeping may want to take it before retiring. The only disadvantage to this is that you cannot drink water while you are sleeping and it is a good idea to drink several glasses of water for the first few hours after taking the suppository. This helps dilute any toxic metals that may come out of you, and puts less stress on the kidneys.
Is part of the suppository is missing?
When the suppository is made, there is a little bit of air at the bottom of the suppository due to the manufacturing process. If the suppository melts and then solidifies again, then that air bubble can move around the suppository making it look like part is missing. It is not a problem.
Part of the suppository crumbled/ broke what do I do?
We only use cocoa butter as a base in our suppositories. There are no chemical stabilizers used.
Because of this, occasionally the suppository will crumble or break. To fix them, simply put the remaining suppositories (still inside their plastic wrapper) in a bowl full of warm water with the points facing down for 5 minutes or until they have become soft. The water should not be too hot to touch but should be very warm. Next put the suppositories in the freezer for 30 minutes. They will now have reformed and they should be ready to use again. The heating does not affect the ingredients in any way. If you do not wish to do this, call us and we will replace them immediately. We would rather replace the occasional crumbled suppository than add toxic chemical stabilizers.
Why do I feel so relaxed?
What you are feeling is your ‘fight or flight” system turning off.
You may have hemorrhoids. Make sure the suppository is frozen, then apply a light coating of Vaseline to the suppository before inserting it. If you feel any discomfort, it will usually pass within a few minutes.
Why do I feel like I have to go to the bathroom after inserting it?
1) Your bowel transit time is too slow. A person can go the bathroom every day and still be constipated if what comes out is what went in 3 days earlier. If this is the case, it should subside in a few days after you have normalized your magnesium levels and your transit time.
2) You mis-timed the suppository and didn't use it soon enough after going to the bathroom. Next time, make sure that you have gone to the bathroom earlier that day. If the sensation is only mild, 80 percent of the suppository will be absorbed within five minutes. You may want to wait five minutes if possible. Staying seated will make this easier than walking around. Do not try to hold the suppository in if the urge to evacuate is strong, you could get cramps and nausea from trying to stop the natural peristaltic action of your intestines. Go to the bathroom, and remember next time to insert it after you have already gone to the bathroom.
If you get very loose stools after the suppository you should check to see if you are currently taking any other supplements with magnesium in them. Excess magnesium can cause loose stools even 12 hours later. Remove any other sources of supplemental magnesium from your diet.
I feel nauseous, why?
This can be related to your liver detoxifying. It will pass shortly.
My urine smells funny, why?
What you are noticing is the smell of the toxins leaving your body. This is normal and will pass in a few days.
I’m getting leg cramps, why?
Leg cramps are an indication of calcium deficiency, take the RDA of calcium gluconate in the morning.
Will this cause bone loss?
Chelation has been shown to increase bone mass 1% per year (as opposed to the usually 1% loss per year) due to the action of the parathyroid gland and the stimulation of the osteoblasts.
How does Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA compare with sodium and calcium EDTA
Magnesium and potassium are preferable to calcium and sodium for the following reasons.
· Sodium and calcium inhibit the parasympathetic and stimulate the sympathetic nervous systems respectively, thereby raising blood pressure and increasing the fight or flight stress response.
· Magnesium and potassium do the reverse, inhibiting the sympathetic and stimulating the parasympathetic nervous systems respectively thus lowering blood pressure and increasing relaxation response.
· Part of the benefit of EDTA is the ability to remove metastatic and dystrophic calcium from the internal organs and arteries. While calcium EDTA is effective at removing toxic metals, it is less effective at removing calcium since it is already bound to it.
How does suppository chelation compare with intravenous chelation?
· Intravenous chelation uses Di-Sodium EDTA, a very caustic substance that burns tissue and can cause hemorrhages. This is why painkillers are often injected into the I.V. bags. The painkillers do not stop the damage from happening, they only prevent you from feeling it. Painkillers also oxidize the iron in hemoglobin to the Fe 3+ state causing free radical damage.
· With intravenous chelation a higher amount of EDTA is delivered to the body in a shorter period of time. This is more stressful on the kidneys, since it is through the kidneys that most of the toxic metals must pass. Suppository chelation uses smaller but more frequent amounts of EDTA and thus is gentler on the kidneys.
· Di-Sodium EDTA raises sodium levels in the body. For most people taking chelation, this is not beneficial. Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA lowers sodium levels.
· I.V. chelation must be done in a doctor’s office, while suppositories can be done non-invasively at home.
· The insertion of the needle with intravenous chelation damages veins. Not too good for the wallet, either. Intravenous chelation costs quite a bit more, financially, as well as in other ways.
LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON OUR MORTAL COIL,
you've waited for and considered the best and fastest, most powerful methods to accelerate your success.
By waiting for these gems of life to come to you, you have stalled mightily, and you have succeeded.
You've succeeded at stalling, putting off your own personal fulfillment,
by performing at just a fraction of your value and abilities and potential.
With the Success Shortcuts Route, we change a few things with PowerGems, the wisest bits of wisdom.
Learn more in order to live more, at the Success Shortcuts Route and Zen of Better Longevity,
amounting to what may be the internet's healthiest websites, and easily the largest empowerment network.
Even better, The Success Shortcuts Route and Zen of Better Longevity creations,
all part of the "Masters and Millionaires" network and empire built by the hands of Mr-Shortcut,
constitute the internet's most philanthropic websites and network.
more to YOUR credit than to MisterShortcut's, frankly.
Already generating many millions of cups of food by YOUR clickthroughs to thehungersite.net,
it's fair to describe Mr-Shortcut as the "World's Richest Man" or "The Richest Man on Earth,"
because true wealth surely is not measured by what you gather for yourself, rather, by what you give away to others.
Employ the simple laws of physics for your own direct advantage. Get wealthy by giving.
You cannot suspend the laws of physics, so it's wise to profit repeatedly from them.
You will find that this fruit of the Success Shortcuts Route tastes delicious.
Natural health shortcuts of long-lived people. Your best health tips... NATURAL health tips,
and the greatest success shortcuts of masters and champions, leaders and teachers.
That is what these healthy wealthy websites are all about, and, beyond all seeming possibility,
from one pair of preternaturally busy hands: many hundreds of thousands of unique creations.
crafted for your success by Mr-Shortcut, for You